Amber Langis Traffic Control Systems
Amber Langis Ltd (incorporated in 1983) was acquired by HW Martin (Traffic Management) Ltd, part of the HW Martin Group of Companies, in November 2008.
With over 25 years experience Amber Langis Ltd, specialists in Traffic Management deliver high quality solutions with a clear focus on customer service.
Products and services include:
- 24 hour responsive Traffic Management services
- Event Traffic Management
- Road Closures and Diversions
- Colour Mobile Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Amber Mobile Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Temporary Traffic Signals
- Automatic and manually controlled Stop and Go boards
- Chapter 8 signage for urban roads and high speed
- A full design service including advice, CAD drawings and applications to Local Authorities
The Amber Langis name is synonymous with cost effective solutions and quality service and is fully accredited with Achilles in accordance with the requirements of many Utility Contractors and other key clients
Our valued Customer base includes Balfour Beatty Workplace, Bam Nuttall, Murphy Ltd, Walker Construction (UK), Ringway Infrastructure Services, Volker Highways Ltd, EDF Energy, National Grid, Northumbrian Water Ltd, Scotia Gas Networks, Cancer Research, various London Boroughs and Local Authorities.
Amber Langis Ltd continually strives to develop the status of the Company, by proficiently utilising their well earned reputation, endeavouring to uphold a close working relationship with all clients, ensuring they receive the products and services they deserve.
As part of the successful Martin Group of Companies, Amber Langis Ltd have the infrastructure and financial capacity to deliver on any project.
For more information please click on the following link www.amberlangis.com
services and case studies:
There are currently no case studies in this section.