H.W. Martin (Plant) Ltd are seeking a:
Enthusiastic and Ambitious:
Business Administration Apprentice
To complement our existing management team
Based at Blackwell, Derbyshire (J28, M1)
Competitive Hourly Rate + other Benefits
Apply by copying the link into your browser
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and develop, to join our amazing team. Reporting to the Fleet Compliance Manager providing an efficient and effective service to all internal and external clients, ensuring they receive the highest levels of customer care and satisfaction.
You will develop the required skills to support the Fleet Compliance team with their coordination between the regional depots and our external suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create scheduled maintenance reports and distribute to national depots.
- Liaise with internal/external clients to provide updates, progress, and costs.
- Make appointments and issue out purchase order numbers to our third-party repairers.
- Co-ordinate off-site breakdown repairs and defects.
- Ensure outstanding works are chased and completed in a timely manner.
- Update the computerised workshop management systems.
- Prepare outwork and internal job cards for invoice.
- File and scan all related paperwork.
- Updating the Team Leader on a weekly basis, reporting on issues and performance KPIs.Experience, Qualifications and Skills that would be beneficial but are not essential as training and experience will be provided:
- Experience/understanding of an office environment.
- A good standard of general education is required i.e. Strong GCSE Results
- Higher grade Mathematics and English preferable
- UK driving license is desirable
- Knowledge of vehicles and associated maintenance is desirable but not essential
- Can-do, pro-active and flexible approach.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent with written and verbal communication.
- Reasonable understanding/knowledge of IT (particularly email, Word, and Excel).
With extensive high-quality workshop facilities, H.W. Martin Plant provide maintenance solutions to the H.W. Martin Group fleet of nearly 1000 vehicles and equipment whilst also servicing the DAF network as a parts and service agent, we also have a long-standing list of commercial customers. The reliable and proactive service offered is widely recognised as being industry leading.
If you are looking for a challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this role then please apply by copying the link into your browser
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.