Credit Control and Sales Ledger Administrator
The H. W. Martin Group of Companies
Job Title: Credit Control and Sales Ledger Administrator
Location: Blackwell, Derbyshire (DE55)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Additional Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Free parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance.
Contract Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Martin Group of Companies finance team based at Blackwell just off junction 28 M1 in Derbyshire. The Group engages over 1,000 workers and has a turnover in excess of £230 million. The Group operates predominantly in the Highways, Rail and Waste Sectors and has been established for over 30 years.
This role doesn’t necessarily require you to have experience working in a Finance Operations or Credit Control role, instead if you’ve got an analytical mindset, you have a high attention to detail, you are good at building relationships and communicating with others, this role could be perfect for you.
This role could be of interest to you if:
- You are currently working in a credit control team and are looking for a new challenge or are considering a move into finance.
- You have at least beginner Microsoft Excel Skills and will be confident to learn new software packages.
- You have a high attention to detail – you will need to raise accurate invoices and be able to interpret supporting documentation.
- You are highly organised and good at managing your own workload – you will be responsible for allocating cash receipts on a daily basis to ensure ledgers are kept up to date as well as chasing for payments on a timely basis.
- You are a good communicator – you will spend time liaising with operational colleagues throughout the Group as well as external clients.
What we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Friendly team environment and on the job training.
- Opportunities to progress within a profitable, expanding and diverse Group of Companies
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please either, submit your CV or complete our online operative application form below stating your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.