Customer Service Advisor
The King Group of Companies
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Market Harborough (LE16)
Salary: £20K – £23K per annum dependent on experience
Additional Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Free parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance.
Contract Type: Permanent
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies. King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors.
King Highway Products are the UK’s industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialist traffic management vehicles ranging from 3.5t to 32t, including Impact Protection Vehicles (IPVs). Partnerships between our in-house design team and leading innovative European manufacturers such as Verdegro and Nissen keep our products at the forefront of the market, while our highly trained team of mobile service engineers provide 24/7 breakdown coverage nationwide.
Due to continued growth, a fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join our King Highway Products team, working closely with our Service Controller to help run our mobile service fleet and workshop. This role could be offered as an apprenticeship programme for the right candidate.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Understanding customer requirements and providing the best solution, ensuring that every interaction is a positive one.
- Liaising with customers for booking-in routine servicing
- Assisting in managing all reactive, planned and outstanding engineer tasks
- Engaging with external service providers and maintaining strong working relationships
- Production of timely and detailed reports on all aspects of the operation.
- Setting up and managing WIPs (Work in Progress)
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but not essential.
- HGV/Automotive industry experience would be advantageous.
- Strong Customer awareness
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Be able to manage own workload and time effectively
- Good all-round in IT (particularly email and Excel).
- Can-do, pro-active and flexible approach
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please either, submit your CV or complete our online operative application form below stating your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons