Premier Waste Recycling are seeking an:
Enthusiastic and Ambitious:
Customer Service Team Leader
To complement our existing team
Based either our site in Leeds, West Yorkshire or Birtley, County Durham
Salary £24- £26K + other Benefits
Part of the HW Martin Group of companies, Premier Waste Recycling are a leading provider of waste management services. With sites in Leeds and Durham, Premier Waste Recycling have the capability to cover West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and the Northeast of England.
Due to our commitment to exceptional customer service, we have quickly established ourselves as a partner of choice for a number of reputable clients in a wide range of sectors and industries.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will provide an efficient and effective service.
You will effectively oversee our broker team, working closely with our operations & customer services teams to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
Responsibilities and Duties (not exhaustive):
- Lead a small waste broker team, being the point of escalation.
- Effectively review customer accounts, negotiate pricing.
- Review performance of the department.
- Collating customer reports, in line with SLA’s.
- Support with aged debt and invoice queries.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Good attention to detail.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Confident and reliable team player.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this role then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.