New Position – Market Harborough
Fabricator Welder (Production)
FULL TIME HOURS OVER 4 DAYS, MON – THURS
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the King Group of Companies
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies.
King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors providing an ongoing demand for our products in these uncertain times.
Due to continued growth, King Trailers are recruiting for a Fabricator Welder (Production). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. It offers a great work life balance with full time hours worked over 4 days, Monday to Thursday.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following qualities and/or experience:
- Competent in welding / fabrication of light/medium/heavy gauge steel within specified tolerances / standards.
- Have proficiency with fabrication tools, including, but not limited to: Welding sets / plasma cutting tools / flame cutting tools / Grinders / Disc cutters and hand tooling.
- Able to achieve coding levels where required.
- Advanced knowledge of various gauges of steel / metalwork, a good eye for detail and a conscientious work ethic.
- Able to understand and interpret engineering drawings / blueprints to a degree that enables a component to be fabricated accurately and within specification.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Fabricate / construct fabrications / components correctly and within the design specification.
- Ensure that all relevant ECN / NCR forms are completed / submitted correctly.
- Be responsible for reporting / upholding health and safety and quality control within designated areas.
- Ensure that all company procedures, including quality procedures are adhered to and ensure that check that any relevant documentation is in order / signed.
- Work alongside the Quality Technician / Production Supervisor regarding the avoidance and rectification of present or future quality issues
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV and covering letter stating how you meet our criteria.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.