H.W. Martin (Plant) Limited are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Fleet Compliance Administrator Apprentice
Job title: Fleet Compliance Administrator Apprentice
Location: Blackwell, Derbyshire (J28, M1)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm, 37.5 hours per week
Rate of Pay: Competitive
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Free parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance.
The Martin Group of Companies are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
With extensive high-quality workshop facilities, H.W. Martin (Plant) Limited provide maintenance solutions to the Martin Group fleet of nearly 1000 vehicles and equipment whilst also servicing the DAF network as a parts and service agent, we also have a long-standing list of commercial customers. The reliable and proactive service offered is widely recognised as being industry leading.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our amazing team.
Reporting to the Fleet Compliance Team Leader, the successful candidate will learn to provide an efficient and effective service to all internal and external clients, ensuring they receive the highest levels of customer care and satisfaction, by coordinating between the regional depots and our external suppliers and being a point of escalation to enable to swift resolution when required.
The successful candidate will become a fully trained Fleet Compliance Administrator by completing a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship through Chesterfield College, alongside learning on the job with our friendly, skilled and experienced Fleet Compliance Team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Key responsibilities will include training to become competent in the following tasks:
- Create scheduled maintenance reports and distribute to national depots.
- Liaise with internal/external clients to provide updates, progress, and costs.
- Make appointments and issue out purchase order numbers to our third-party repairers.
- Process sub-contractor invoices
- Co-ordinate off-site breakdown repairs and defects.
- Ensure outstanding works are chased and completed in a timely manner.
- Update the computerised workshop management systems.
- Process outwork and internal job cards for invoice.
- File and scan all related paperwork.
- Carry out general admin duties.
- Updating the Team Leader on a weekly basis, reporting on issues and performance KPIs.
Experience and skills required:
- To be considered for this role you will need to have Level 2 English and Maths (or equivalent) or be working towards as the exam can be taken whilst on the programme
- Commitment to undertaking the required apprenticeship qualification and attending day release through Chesterfield college
- Reliable, punctual and a can do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good all-round in IT (particularly email and Excel)
- Full UK driving licence is desirable due to location
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this role then please submit your CV and covering letter, or complete our on-line application form, stating how you meet our criteria and why you are suitable for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice to see how we manage your data, which can be found at: