H.W. Martin (Plant) Limited are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Fleet Compliance Administrator
Job title: Fleet Compliance Administrator
Location: Blackwell, Derbyshire (J28, M1)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:00, 37.5 hours per week
Rate of Pay: Competitive and dependent on experience
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Fully Paid Company Pension, Free parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance.
The Martin Group of Companies are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
With extensive high-quality workshop facilities, H.W. Martin (Plant) Limited provide maintenance solutions to the Martin Group fleet of nearly 1000 vehicles and equipment whilst also servicing the DAF network as a parts and service agent, we also have a long-standing list of commercial customers. The reliable and proactive service offered is widely recognised as being industry leading.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our amazing team.
Reporting to the Fleet Compliance Team Leader, the successful candidate will provide an efficient and effective service to all internal and external clients, ensuring they receive the highest levels of customer care and satisfaction, by coordinating between the regional depots and our external suppliers and being a point of escalation to enable to swift resolution when required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create scheduled maintenance reports and distribute to national depots.
- Liaise with internal/external clients to provide updates, progress, and costs.
- Make appointments and issue out purchase order numbers to our third-party repairers.
- Process sub-contractor invoices
- Co-ordinate off-site breakdown repairs and defects.
- Ensure outstanding works are chased and completed in a timely manner.
- Update the computerised workshop management systems.
- Process outwork and internal job cards for invoice.
- File and scan all related paperwork.
- Carry out general admin duties.
- Updating the Team Leader on a weekly basis, reporting on issues and performance KPIs.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, working on time sensitive tasks.
- Experience of quoting and generating invoices.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicles and Dealer Management Systems would be desirable.
- Good all-round in IT (particularly email and Excel).
- Time management.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work in order to achieve deadlines.
- Attention to detail and analytical.
- Can-do, pro-active and flexible approach.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent with written and verbal communication.
- Confident and approachable telephone manner.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this role then please submit your CV and covering letter, or complete our on-line application form, stating how you meet our criteria and why you are suitable for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice to see how we manage your data, which can be found at: