Job Title: Framework Manager
Location: Southeast Region
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Additional benefits: Discretionary Bonus, Car Allowance, 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 10 years’ service + Public Holidays, Fully Paid Company Pension, Life assurance, Employee Assistance Programme
HW. Martin (Traffic Management) Limited are looking for a passionate Framework Manager to join our ever expanding and successful team. An exciting opportunity to lead, manage and own the full framework process for a major client on a long-term contract in the South of England.
You will play a crucial role in our business, identifying and managing risks to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients. You will make sure we are fully compliant with company commercial procedures and corporate governance requirements.
You will be accountable for the commercial and cost management of our contracts, negotiating and agreeing contracts and costs, limiting variations, and ensuring monthly valuation and invoicing is on point.
You will support the implementation of our commercial business strategy and be responsible for individual contract performance ensuring we meet our goals.
You will also have the chance to explore new revenue channels and evaluate opportunities to help the company develop its offering sustainably and within the parameters of our procurement procedures, securing our future for the hundreds of people we employ across the country.
You will also work collaboratively with the rest of the Commercial Team, and with our Operational Team to find the most sustainable and efficient data-led solutions possible. You will be required to use communication and persuasive negotiation skills to maintain optimal relationships with our clients and supply chain partners.
- The ability to manage an operational team in a fast-paced environment.
- Use of digital systems such as ‘My Mobile Worker’ to plan, execute and report on Framework activities.
- Undertake weekly and monthly Framework audits, reporting on KPIs & operational performance.
- Management of a Framework team consisting of Contacts Managers, Operations Managers, Supervisors, Administrators and ensuring personnel are delivering against their responsibilities.
- Ensure that employees under their control always work in accordance with the Company’s health, safety, quality, environment & collaborative working policies.
- Maintain accurate, up to date records of all live projects.
- Regular meetings with Commercial Team ensure integration of operational and commercial performance.
- Ensure all projects are fully scoped and provide the safest delivery solution.
- Ensure safe delivery of projects to time, scope, and cost.
- Build collaborative relationships with clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle from conception to post-project review.
- Creation of technical documents (including but not limited to) Traffic Management Works Instruction, TM design, RAMS, CPP (PC & non-PC), COSHH
- Selection and ongoing performance management of approved supply chain partners.
- Ensure effective briefings delivered to workforce including supply chain.
- Regular site audits and VfL Tours.
- Ensure the full and compliant utilisation of electronic systems for works management within their projects (including any use of supply chain).
- Develop and Create Works Instructions that meet or exceed company and client expectations and ensure high quality data from Operations.
- Ensure that training and resources/assets for digital systems are suitably defined and managed within their projects.
- Provide information to HSEQ Team for monitoring of KPIs.
- Complete all mandatory learning requirements.
- May be required to adopt responsibility of Depot Lead.
- Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Business development.
- NHSS 12D M1-M7
- Proven experience in successfully managing frameworks.
- Experience of working with live digital systems and experience of utilising associated data for reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the highways / rail / construction or FM sectors.
- Knowledge of temporary traffic management layouts and Traffic Signs Manual Chapter 8
- Knowledge of risk management – identifying emerging risks and managing ongoing risks
- Ability to attend meetings, take client brief and produce appropriate methodologies.
- Proficient in IT systems including digital systems such as My Mobile Worker/Re-Flow and document management.
If you like the sound of a career with us, send us a copy of your CV and a short note detailing why you think you would be a great catch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice to see how we manage your data, which can be found at: