New Position – Milton Keynes and Derbyshire
HGV Driver Class 1
Competitive Salary + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within H. W. Martin Waste Limited
We are looking for a HGV Driver Class 1 to drive and operate a HGV vehicle, collect from own sites and dispose of waste at various tipping points.
Role and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will:
- Drive and operate HGV vehicle in line with tachograph laws
- Pre inspect vehicle, report any defects in a timely manner for rectification
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by the business and legislation
- Keep the vehicle clean and report any damage in line with company procedure
- Nothing specific other than holding a HGV Driving Licence, a reasonable level of competence of the English Language (speaking, reading, and writing) and basic arithmetic.
- Hold valid driver CPC and Tachograph card
- Minimum of one-year driving experience
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Full training will be given
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please either, submit your CV or complete our online operative application form below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.