Premier Waste Recycling Ltd (“PWR”) is part of the Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) and provides the full spectrum of waste and recycling collection services, confidential shredding and total waste management for organisations across the North East and Yorkshire, including businesses, hospitals, universities and councils.
In order to service a major new contract Premier Waste Recycling Ltd are recruiting a full time LGV Class 2 Driver.
The position will be based at our site at Birtley, however, drivers may be required to work from other company sites.
Duties will include:
- Safely drive/operate Class 2 RCV vehicles. The work involves regular manual labour.
- Transporting recyclable and waste materials to various locations.
- Carry out duties in accordance with Company rules, including Health and Safety, at all times.
Applicants should ideally have
- Experience of waste operations and knowledge of route/area.
- At least 2 years driving experience.
- Hold a full driver CPC qualification and digital tacho card.
- Have no more than 6 points on license.
Applicants must be reliable, trustworthy with good communication skills and a polite and professional manner.
Due to our increased work load we are looking for a candidate to cover either of the following shift patterns, Tuesday to Saturday or Wednesday to Sunday.
We also have a need for Bank Holiday working and the candidate to have a flexible approach to overtime to meet our customers’ requirements
The benefits include….
- 40 hour contracted basic week, £10.50 ph.
- 22 holidays per year.
- Substantial driver bonus
For further information please contact email@example.com
Closing date 4th July 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons