H.W. Martin Waste Ltd are seeking a:
Enthusiastic and Ambitious:
TELEHANDLER / MACHINE DRIVER
To join our fantastic team
Based at Alfreton, Derbyshire (J28, M1)
Competitive Salary + other Benefits
The H. W. Martin Group are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Telehandler to complement our existing team.
The Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) provide specialist services to the construction and waste recycling industries, with a turnover in excess of c£170m.
The Waste Management Division plays a pivotal role in serving many Private and Public Sector clients by use of state-of-the-art systems to collect, separate, and process a range of materials.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Operate a Tele Handler with Bucket and Bale Clamp attachments
- Load a feed hopper that feeds a production line, ensuring the feed hopper is always full
- Empty bunkers from the production line as necessary
- Load tipper trailers with materials using a bucket attachment
- Load trailers with baled materials using a bale clamp attachment
- Carryout daily checks of all fluid levels and safety systems on the machine
- Work to high levels of safety within a busy factory
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following qualities and/or experience:
- Industry training certificates to operate mobile plant
- Minimum of one-year experience of operating mobile plant
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry out instruction from line managers
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Generous annual leave + Public Holidays
- Company Pension
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Working as part of a great team culture
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
The Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) provide specialist services to the construction and waste recycling industries, with a turnover in excess of c£170m. H W Martin Waste Ltd manages a variety of waste and recyclable materials for households and businesses, right across the UK.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV and covering letter stating how you meet our criteria.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.