The KING group of Companies are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Trailer Fitter Apprentice
Job title: Trailer Fitter Apprentice (Trailer Manufacturing)
Location: King Trailers, Market Harborough (LE16)
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 07:00 – 16:00, 34 hours per week
Rate of Pay: £6.00 per hour + Outstanding Training + other Benefits
Additional benefits: 27 days holiday (including bank holidays), Free parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance.
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies. King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors.
Due to continued growth, King Trailers are recruiting for an Trailer Fitter Apprentice to join our team working on trailer production. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. We offer a friendly and enjoyable work environment with a great work life balance as full time hours are worked over 4 days, Monday to Thursday.
We are looking for someone who can be trained and moulded into a fully qualified Trailer Fitter who will eventually be capable of meeting and performing the following tasks and criteria:
- Assemble / fit out trailers as required by supplied drawings
- Check and verify accuracy of assemblies on completion
- Ensure that all relevant ECN / NCR forms are completed / submitted correctly.
- Be responsible for reporting / upholding health and safety and quality control within designated areas.
- Ensure that all company procedures, including quality procedures are adhered to and ensure that check that any relevant documentation is in order / signed.
- Work alongside the Quality Technician / Production Supervisor regarding the avoidance and rectification of present or future quality issues
- To be considered for this role you will ideally need to have GCSE grades 9-3 (A*- D) in English and Maths
- Commitment to undertaking the required apprenticeship qualification and attending day release at college
- Reliable, punctual and a can do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Working as part of a great team culture
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this role then please submit your CV and covering letter, or complete our on-line application form, stating how you meet our criteria and why you are suitable for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice to see how we manage your data, which can be found at: