We undertake various pruning services on trees that are to be retained and managed. All our retained tree work operations are undertaken in accordance with BS3998.
Our tree pruning services include:
- Formative Pruning – Used on young, newly planted trees to ensure good form, health and longevity.
- Crown Reduction – Used to retain a tree within a restricted area without having to lose the benefit of the trees overall shape and appearance.
- Crown Thinning – Used to allow greater light penetration to an area without altering the trees overall appearance.
- Crown Lifting – Lifting the lower branches of a tree across the full or partial crown.
- Crown Cleaning – For the health of the tree, and to ensure its longevity, dead or decayed branches may need removing. Codominant stems, rubbing & crossing branches and overly elongated branches may also require removal.
- Cable Bracing and Propping – Where trees develop large and heavy branches, we provide cable bracing and propping services to ensure that the associated health and safety risks are mitigated.