The Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) provide specialist services to the construction and waste recycling industries, with a turnover of c£100m running a fleet of over 200 vehicles. The Waste company operates Household Waste Recycling Centres, Materials Recycling Facilities and a number of Transfer Stations across the UK.
Competitive Salary + Company Van + Benefits
We are looking for a Contract Supervisor for the Cheshire region to manage the performance of operations across 15 household Waste Recycling Centres. Previous Waste Management experience and COTC qualification are preferred but for the right candidate with supervisory experience and a strong customer focus, training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of actively supervising site operations, ideally within the Waste Recycling industry, work well in a team, possess strong influencing and communication skills and be able to pick up systems and processes quickly. Further training and development will be tailored to the needs of the successful applicant.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will have responsibility for:
- Representing the Company to our Client’s and key stakeholders.
- Ensure contractual and legal compliance and motivate staff and contractors to achieve and maintain Company standards at all times.
- Manage resources to achieve financial performance and recycling targets.
- Ensure a quality and consistent service is delivered to customers.
- Maintain and improve safe systems of work and embed a culture of continuous improvement across all operational sites.
- Provide management cover for the Contracts Manager
This role will involve occasional weekend working, which will be fully reflected in the salary offered to the successful candidate. Candidates must be geographically mobile and live within an easy commute of Cheshire.
To apply, please complete an online application form at www.hwmartin.com and return with a covering letter, stating your reasons for applying and your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2018. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.