The Martin Group of Companies (Est 1976) provide specialist services to the construction and waste recycling industries, with a turnover in excess of £100m, running a fleet of over 500 vehicles. As a result of continued expansion, we now have a vacancy within our Waste company.
Class C HGV licence: We are offering you the chance to join a fast growing business driving RO/RO (hook lift) vehicles, with the focus on quality of service and developing long term customer relationships. Starting location will be Sandbach, Cheshire, working up to six shifts out of any seven day week. Starting/finishing times will vary, ranging from a 0600 hours start to a 1730 hours finish, so applicants will need to be fully flexible to be considered.
- Hold a full driver CPC qualification and digital tacho card.
- Have no more than 6 points on their licence.
- Be physically fit.
Applicants must be reliable and trustworthy with good communication skills. A polite and professional manner is required.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Saturday paid at time and a half.
- Sunday paid at double time.
- Bank Holidays worked paid at double time.
- 40 hour contracted basic week.
- 22 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme available.
- Long term job security in a growing and highly successful business.
For further information please contact Stuart Hardman on 07792 659202
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.