H W Martin (Fencing Contractors) Limited delivers vegetation management and fencing works across the UK for a wide range of clients including Network Rail and HS2 Ltd. We are looking for an Environmental Advisor/Ecologist to join our team and support our operation managers delivering work to our many clients. Experience within the field and relevant qualifications are a key requirement. Supervisory and management experience would also be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they can work well in a team, possess good communication skills and be able to learn new systems and processes quickly. Further training and development will be tailored to the needs of the successful applicant.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Providing environmental/ecology support and guidance on our various contracts.
• Ensuring ecological and environmental compliance on our sites.
• Motivating staff and contractors to achieve and maintain company standards.
• Producing environmental/ecology survey reports for submission to the client.
• Ensuring high standards of customer service are delivered.
• Helping to grow the business from an environmental and ecology perspective.
• Promoting a professional approach and attitude towards the environment.
• Attending client meetings to provide knowledge and support.
This role may involve weekend working from time to time, which will be fully reflected in the salary offered to the successful candidate. Candidates must be geographically mobile and live within the Leicestershire / Derbyshire / M1 corridor.
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter, stating your reasons for applying and your current remuneration package to email@example.com by Friday the 9th August 2019. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons