We are looking for a dynamic Estimator to join our business and provide support to the Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they can work well in a team, possess good communication skills and be able to learn new systems and processes quickly. Further training and development will be tailored to the needs of the successful applicant.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will have responsibility for:
• Providing estimates to our wide client base (Network Rail, HS2)
• Providing commercial support to the Commercial Manager
• Assisting with bid management and the production of tenders including technical and quality aspects in addition to SoR’s and BoQ’s.
• Motivating staff and contractors to achieve and maintain company standards.
• Ensuring high standards of customer service are delivered.
• Promoting the business profile and expanding the client base.
• Attending client meetings to provide knowledge and support.
• Reporting of outputs to the client base
The candidate would ideally have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an estimating role and be proficient in Microsoft Office (and CAD), although this is not a mandatory requirement.
To apply, please forward your CV stating your reasons for applying and your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 31st August 2019. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.