King Trailers Ltd is the UK’s largest manufacturer of trailers for abnormal loads. With over 57 years of producing trailers and plant bodies, the King brand has earned the respect and acceptance across the market place as the go to manufacturer.
Based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, King’s 60,000sq ft factory is based on a 5-acre site and offers a complete range of services from design and manufacture, through to paint and aftersales service. This enables King Trailers to offer the customer a true one stop shop.
Due to continual controlled growth and staff retirement, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a confident, outgoing hardworking individual to join our sales team.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a graduate calibre individual with a keen interest and desire to develop into an outstanding sales professional. The successful candidate will initially be based in the office as an internal sales representative. Over the period of approximately 12 months they will receive systems and product training, whilst interfacing with customers and developing relationships. You will play an active part in generating new business and managing existing accounts. Qualifying customer needs and compiling quotations will also be a key part of the role. The aim is that after the successful completion of the initial 12-month training period, the role will develop into a field sales role, leading to real ongoing career advancement opportunities there on.
Required Skills & Competences:
• A clean full driving license
• Educated to degree level or similar with an interest in a sales role
• Enthusiastic with the confidence and ability to interact and develop relationships is key
• An avid interest within the capital equipment sales arena
• Vehicle technical knowledge would be a distinct advantage but not essential
• A good communicator through both oral and written presentation is required
• The ability to recognise opportunities and a real passion for success is essential
• Competitive salary
• Full time
• Permanent position
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Planned career progression
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd August 2019