Excellence in operation is our mission and captures our purpose, values and identity as a traffic management expert. It shapes the decisions we make; defines how we behave and drives us to search for ways to continuously improve our processes and procedures.
Excellence in operation defines our ethos – the way we work – and it is what we want our clients to expect from us.
To be the ultimate traffic management partner of choice
Our vision reflects the road that we have travelled as an organisation, and the direction of our onward journey.
We support each other to succeed and become the best versions of ourselves. It is only be ensuring we employ a blend of people with diverse experiences, thoughts, and ideas that we will achieve our vision.
- We’re accountable for ensuring no one is harmed at work or by us because of our work. This value is captured in our Safe by Choice ethos.
- We’re a responsible neighbour working with integrity to fulfil our commitments
- We’re always being flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
- We proactively find value through innovation and continuous evolution
- We embrace difference and make better choices now to benefit the future
What does this mean for our clients?
- We are working to ensure everyone goes home safe and well every day as part of our fair and just culture to incidents, accidents and injuries
- We are a good neighbour to local communities and deliver customer-focused solutions that aim to reduce travel disruption
- We keep our word and fulfil our commitments; our service continuously evolves to meet the needs of our clients and customers
- We invest in research and development to keep improving the innovative solutions we provide
- Our dedicated managers collaborate with our clients, partners and supply chain to find innovations and opportunities to add value in every single project
- We ensure that the right people, with the right qualifications and skills, are in the right roles at the right time, every time
- We embrace Lean delivery practices and the very latest technology to embed efficiency and effectiveness
- We see it as our duty to establish a skills legacy and inspire the next generation of traffic management experts
- We support each other to succeed, placing equal value on all perspectives by embracing equality, diversity and inclusion
- We have joined forces with other highway professionals in our industry to transform our sector, meeting the challenges of the future head on
Areas of innovation, research and investment
The following nine areas are where we focus our investment, innovation and research activities. Innovation is vital to ensure we continue to create value for our clients and secure our vision as the traffic management partner of choice.
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Supply chain
- Equality, diversity and inclusion